Here are a few simple but helpful and handy browser tips and tricks.
* Press the "F11" key to make the browser window full screen, press again to go back to normal size
* Press and hold the "Ctrl" key and scroll your mouse up or down to increase or decrease text size; you can also hold the "Ctrl" key and press the + or - keys to do the same thing.
* Hold the "Shift" key when you click a link to open the link in a new browser window.
* Press the "Tab" key to move to the next box in a form.
* Right click on a link to select to open it in a new window or new tab.
* Press and hold the "Ctrl" key and press the "I" key to open up the favorites list on the left of your screen. Do the same again to close it.
* Press and hold the "Ctrl" key and press the "D" key to save the current page as a favorite (bookmark).
* Press the "Home" key to go to the top of the page. Press the "End" key to go to the bottom of the page.
* Press the "backspace" key to go back to the last webpage.
* Press "F3" to open a find window to search for text on the currnet page.
* Press and hold the "Ctrl" key and press the "S" key to save a copy of the current webpage on your computer.
* Press and hold the "Ctrl" key and press the "P" key to print the current webpage.
Let me know if this has been helpful.
More Of My Articles, Musings, Ideas, Opinions and Stories
← Go Back ↑ Back To Top
Add me as a friend, like me or follow me on Facebook Google+ YouTube
© 2017 Clint Norwood